Any one tried divecomputer.eu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Easy and Deep models offer only 6 preset GFs (93/93, 90/90, 80/80, 75/75, 30/90, and 20/89). Seems like these choices would not satisfy all users. You do not get custom GFs until the Tech+ model.

This is true, I have the Tech+ model. Those that need GF's, will most likely be of the Technical diving types who know and need GF's. Not sure of what the issue is here.

This is true, I have the Tech+ model. Those that need GF's, will most likely be of the Technical diving types who know and need GF's. Not sure of what the issue is here.
You didn't answer my question, why ZH-L16B? The presets are not optimal, why require upgrade to Tech+ to get custom GFs? Trimix not needed for many users.

Ratio computers in Spain are almost the same price as the perdix ai about 950€ more or les.

This computer is 465€ and has almost the same factures.
Looks like their Market is Europe and very little production. The support ..... We will see.

The question still active... . ¿Has anyone tried it?

Hope I will on april

Uh??? Are you sure you aren't looking at the one for the rebs with the GPS?
The "PRO" Edition starts from 499€:

http://www.divesystem.com/store/it/92-ix3m-pro-edition

Which Ratio are you talking about? And what country?

I live in Spain and Italy (yes I do back and forth.. :) ).
The "Pro" Easy it's priced 499€. They have a range price from 499€ to 959€ depending of the model (the most expensive one is the one with the GPS and the reb connector board), they are all "AI".

Here you can find all the prices (pro and gps):

http://www.divesystem.com/store/it/73-ratio-ix3m-computer

..they even support the O2 analyzer onboard (purchasing the external sensor), it's full of features. What I'm not sure of (as I never tested one) is about their reliability.. I'm sure of my Shearwater because of the big userbase, I'm not sure about the more niche market products.

You didn't answer my question, why ZH-L16B?

I don't know, that's why I didn't answer you the first time :)

The presets are not optimal, why require upgrade to Tech+ to get custom GFs? Trimix not needed for many users.
Perhaps the models without GF's are marketed to divers who aren't "technical" and don't need or know what GF's are?

Email sent this morning and answered within the 2 hours.

Problem is that it's not possible to use their "try it" system, as there's no more availability (capacity ?)...
Mine is on its way to try it out for 7 days.
I'll post my imppressions at the end of the next week and maybe a video of it.

Anything you would like me to try, tell me and I'll do my best.

Mine is on its way to try it out for 7 days.
I'll post my imppressions at the end of the next week and maybe a video of it.

Anything you would like me to try, tell me and I'll do my best.

Mine is shipped, I ordered one.

Back
Top Bottom