any ontario teens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jewelrox1

Reaction score
hey are there any scuba teens here that live in ontario or canada?

jewelrox1:
hey are there any scuba teens here that live in ontario or canada?

I'm not a teen but I act like one most of the time. Does that count? I am just east of you in the Belleville area and spend sometime in TO with my man. Let me know if you want to dive with an old bird one of these days. Oh, and welcome to the board. :wink:

hey jewel... i moved this query here, as it is where your fellow Ontarians would hang
out...

best of luck

Tom R:
ROTFLMAO, but I hear Trudeau Peace Park is the happen place to be whist visiting the Capital

All you city folk empty our beer store. What's us country folk to do?

cobaltbabe:
I'm not a teen but I act like one most of the time. Does that count? I am just east of you in the Belleville area and spend sometime in TO with my man. Let me know if you want to dive with an old bird one of these days. Oh, and welcome to the board. :wink:
i'm not a teen either anymore but my wife wouldn't stop asking when will i finally grow up. :eyebrow:

We've a diving teen in our house (and soon to have another one), but he doesn't frequent the board here. He will be at the OFWF get together in August.

Back
Top Bottom