Any other deep6 fins dealers to buy xxl size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't have an eta on xxl at this time, I do have some demo fins here in good condition in XXL I will sell ya. PM me if interested

link doesn't work.

What is not working? I checked the link and all shows up for me. We do not have any demo centers near you though.

i sent 2 email to them with no respond

I responded to your email on the 21st, it appears you got the response. Your euro size is about a 13 US. I would start with that size boot from us, Chris can give you a better idea of which size fin. If using a thin sole boot, go with a XL, if a thicker sole boot, go with XXL.

We currently have no ETA on XXL fins as @cerich mentioned above.

I don't have an eta on xxl at this time, I do have some demo fins here in good condition in XXL I will sell ya. PM me if interested
More clarification please...

I apologize, we seem to be getting mixed up with multiple communication channels (scubaboard, email, tawk.to, etc) A summary of the major points are below from all avenues including the email responses, posts here, follow up emails, etcetera. Hope this helps.

• We do not have an exact date for the arrival of more XXL fins.
  • "ETA" means estimated time of arrival.
  • From an earlier email, you are size 13 in american shoe sizes, so you might be able to use the XL fin with a boot that has a thin sole.
  • The XL is meant for shoe size 11 to 13, and the XXL is meant for shoe size 13+. Since you are on the borderline it is difficult to tell which will fit best. It really depends on how thick the sole is of the boot you use.
  • What Chris is saying is that we have a few pairs of XXL fins that are lightly used. If you would like to buy one of those pairs, please send him a private message so we can try to arrange.
  • If you would like a picture and price, please send him a private message.

Cheers,
Landon

I apologize, we seem to be getting mixed up with multiple communication channels (scubaboard, email, tawk.to, etc) A summary of the major points are below from all avenues including the email responses, posts here, follow up emails, etcetera. Hope this helps.

• We do not have an exact date for the arrival of more XXL fins.
  • "ETA" means estimated time of arrival.
  • From an earlier email, you are size 13 in american shoe sizes, so you might be able to use the XL fin with a boot that has a thin sole.
  • The XL is meant for shoe size 11 to 13, and the XXL is meant for shoe size 13+. Since you are on the borderline it is difficult to tell which will fit best. It really depends on how thick the sole is of the boot you use.
  • What Chris is saying is that we have a few pairs of XXL fins that are lightly used. If you would like to buy one of those pairs, please send him a private message so we can try to arrange.
  • If you would like a picture and price, please send him a private message.

Cheers,
Landon

I have no dog in this fight, but just wanted to point out that this is the epitome of great customer service!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom