Any recommendations for dive shops near Paphos to take us to Zenobia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi DuTemplar, thanks for your reply! We are also back but unfortunately I couldn't convince my boyfriend to go diving, he didn't feel like diving in cold water and taking the long drive there, so hopefully we'll visit Cyprus again on another occasion somewhere in August or September when the water temperature will be a bit higher :)

I know this an old thread, but here's my 2 cents worth.

The Zenobia is the most impressive wreck that I have been on, and I live near the Great lakes and have seen some great stuff.

Looking back at this old post and diving since, I still have fond memories of the Zenobia but.... SCAPA, Coron and the Red Sea (Thistlegorm/Giannis D/Rosalie Moller/Salem Express) eclipse it easily... but then you can't take family with you!
I'm moving to Cyprus next year, so the Zenobia will a local wreck for me.

I'm moving to Cyprus next year, so the Zenobia will a local wreck for me.
So you know Christos Patsalides? He's the RAID rep for Greece and Cyprus and lives on Cyprus. He's my go to guy for when I head there myself.

So you know Christos Patsalides? He's the RAID rep for Greece and Cyprus and lives on Cyprus. He's my go to guy for when I head there myself.
Don't know Christos; I'll get to know more divers when we retire there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom