Any Reviews or Other Feedback on Intova's DUB Sport Action Camera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ironborn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am shopping around for my first diving camera and came across this newer (?) Intova model:

Intova DUB Sport Action Cam, Green

It seems like it would be a relatively good fit for my needs, and I think that the relatively low price is an appropriate investment for a first-time buyer who only dives on vacation a few times a year and just wants some basic, decent photos. I am, however, aware that you usually get what you pay for, and I was a bit concerned about some of the feedback from users of this company's previous Edge X model, which appeared to be prone to malfunctions. Those same reviews, however, suggested that the company does at least have a track record of good customer service and provides replacements or upgrades. I would prefer, however, to not have my camera die on me in the middle of a trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom