Any Romanian divers here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,
Any Romanian divers, seen like 2, Axel and Andrei S. Anyone else out there Romanian and likes to dive at the Black Sea.

HI! Am I the fourth one? :06:
....didn't dive Black Sea till no either. :crafty: Any inputs, ideas? I'd like to read a dive review, see some pictures :wink: ... would I get any help in here?!

And the fifth came!
I've been diving for some time in the Black Sea, in Romanian caves, lakes and so on.
I'm also running a dive center, so you're welcome to ask me about Black Sea/Romania diving.

No 7.

I am located in Canada, but I am going to travel in Romania in summer.
u260diver, thanks for the links. I looking at them now.

Gabriel

No 7.

I am located in Canada, but I am going to travel in Romania in summer.
u260diver, thanks for the links. I looking at them now.

Gabriel

No thx Gabriel... Hope to welcome you in the summer.

We are specialized in wreck diving 7 days a week. For a short impression i put some pics to show how great wreck diving in the Black sea is.

You%20Xiu%20Grey.jpg

You%20Xiu%20Grey1.jpg

Sadu%20Grey.jpg

Sadu%20Grey1.jpg

Sadu%20Grey2.jpg

For more photo's you can look at: Aquarius photo's

Have fun... :wink:

....didn't dive Black Sea till no either. Any inputs, ideas? I'd like to read a dive review, see some pictures ... would I get any help in here?!

Hi Danar,

Hope the photo's give a impresion. On the link for photo's you will also see some pictures with common marine life etc.

The dives we make are in generally shore dives maximum depth 7m. Most of the locations are rocky bottoms with the possibilities to found ancient Artifacts such as amphora, anchors, old town - harbor walls etc. There is a varied Marine life and between 2 Mai and Vama Veche is a 5,000 ha large protected marine park, supported by Blue planet and Animal Planet. Protected marine life is included: the macro algae, common, marsvin and the bottle nose dolphin, lung snouted seahorse, lung snouted pipefish and the marbled rock crab.

2 wrecks are, when the wind and visibility is good, available from shore with a maximum depth off 5 - 9 meters and some other wrecks, the Paris - 174 meters and the You Xiu 167 meters long lie on an acceptable depth of maximum 24 meters (just outside the Harbor from Constanta) Near the You Xiu (distance 2 meters) lay a third wreck, The Sadu who sunk in 1988. Unique in his kind, 2 wrecks near each other who sunk on a different day. For these wrecks a boat is necessary. Furthermore there are still innumerable undiscovered objects that are waiting to be explored. Most of the time we have dolphins around the boat what is for sure a great experience.
Visibility is in the range from 1 to more than 15 meters with a average of 8.

For more wreck diving information you can look at"

aquarius-diving.ro - wreckdive

aquarius-diving.ro

blacksea-wreckdiving.110mb.com (this site is still under construction)

Buna dimineata,

I am not Romanian, but I have many good friends that are here in California. It is exciting to see that there are divers from other countries.

Nice to meet you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom