Any singles looking for a roommate?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SapphireMind

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have some time off unexpectedly that happens to coincide with the curacao trip and I'm having crazy thoughts of doing it. I'm a non-smoking female in my 40s. I don't snore and tend to be a late sleeper :) I've not done a dive vacation before and am nervous/excited about the thought of maybe doing it.

Find yourself a roommate and come on down. You’ll have a great time. The people attending are very friendly.

Based on your diving skills, Card will put you with a group that he feels you are best suited for. Lots of learning opportunities and a very fun time.

Well, that's why I'm posting (and will call tomorrow to check) I'll see if my non-diving friend has any interest in going either.

Wasn’t thinking about a roommate, just your hesitantance about joining the group. You won’t be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom