Any still work at Tusa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sloeber

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I've e-mail for repair support, and posted to Facebook. No replies for 4 days. Anyone still working at Tusa?

No dealer where I live - Cozumel. Tusa website does not list international support dealers. They are not answering the phone number listed on the website, nor the e-mail listed on the website.

Is this what you tried?

Tusa

Tusa gives me contact addresses and emails all over the world by region/country. You could try some of the alternates and see if that helps. Finally, you can contact us as a dealer to see if we can help.

Thanks! I didn't see that. I went under support and locate a dealer. Not sure where you found that but I'll give that one a try. I did also contact my LDS from a looong time ago when I lived in the states, but that was after hours tonight so hopefully the respond tomorrow.

Hi Henry,
Wish we were still in your apartment.

Brian

Back to topic.

I suspect my apartment isn't what keeps you coming back to Cozumel.

You noticed that we didn't just hang out around the pool! Sorry!

Understood. I always scratch my head when guests come here and actually STAY here. Like, go dive or something!

What troubles me here is the lack of response from a Tusa rep. Looks like I need a new computer anyway, guess which manufacturer won't be getting my business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom