Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knew I would think of another one the nanosecond I posted the first:

"Her Strut" by Bob Seger

Ber :lilbunny:

pennypue:
Will your sex change operation be complete by then?:blinking:

Alright lets compromise. Pink wet suit, bright green hose protectors, and ill even wear a skirt once we get back to shore...so, am i in? (=

Scuba-Jay:
Alright lets compromise. Pink wet suit, bright green hose protectors, and ill even wear a skirt once we get back to shore...so, am i in? (=

So...what do you intend to do outside of your normal routine? :D

Ber Rabbit:
Scuba-Jay:

So...what do you intend to do outside of your normal routine? :D

He's leaving the high heels at home!!
:11:

:D

Barracuda2:
Hey, I'm still waiting for my formal invitation to be the official videographer of this all-female event. One of the background songs for the production could be "Girls just wanna have fun." How about giving me some more title songs that could be used in the program?:D (this otta be good!):popcorn:

"I'm Here for the Party" by Gretchen Wilson.... LOL

Alrighty, Ladies... I have the dates for the Ladies Dive Weekend! For those of you that are interested... you'll be getting a PM in the next day or two with the dates.

I'm looking forward to this! It will be a laid back weekend full of fun diving, ladies chat, and whatever else we make of it!

Also, as mentioned before, if anyone is interested in taking any specialty courses or AOW, Julie McGowan will be there and she is an instructor and willing to teach. If anyone is interested in any classes, please PM me, and I'll get you in touch with her.

Don't forget to look for your PM invitation in the coming days! And remember... the dates are "secret"! We don't want any panty raids! It would be a shame to have to string some men up the flagpole wearing ladies garb! :wink:

Hi Erpamedic great to hear the New s that you have got the Dates set. I really hope you get a huge turn out from all the Ladies and i know you will. You Ladies are going to have loads of fun and with out guy s around. BTW how are the T shirt s comming along??

GO COLT S GO

Ok everyone... check your PMs... I have sent out all the details!

Please let me know if you have any wonderful ideas... like the t-shirts, a pitch in dinner, a catered dinner, etc, etc. We can make these things happen if there is enough interest... and the quarry owner is willing to be very helpful!

You have my contact info, so please let me know if you'll be attending. :wink:

If any other LADIES are interested in attending, and you didn't get the PM with the details... just post here, and let me know. I'll get the info to you asap. ALL CERTIFIED LADY DIVERS ARE INVITED!!!

Let's make this a very successful and fun weekend. Who knows... maybe it will turn into an annual event!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom