Any yak divers in the Keys? Marathon area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justin-branam

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i just moved to marathon last month and have all of my dive gear and my kayak here (im on 28th St Ocean). looking for someone to go out with, or at least some good spots to go diving within paddling range. i wouldnt mind doing some lobstering as well before the season ends, so if you know any secret spots, pass them on :D. also enjoy kayak fishing.if there are any takers, send me a PM or post here, and maybe we can go out sometime.

Welcome to FL! NW Houston? Katy? Tomball? Woodlands? I'm a former Galvestonian living in Paradise now for the past 18 months and loving it. If you make it up to the Sarasota area stop in and say Hi

Welcome to FL! NW Houston? Katy? Tomball? Woodlands? I'm a former Galvestonian living in Paradise now for the past 18 months and loving it. If you make it up to the Sarasota area stop in and say Hi

Cypress area. Ill be sure to give you a heads up if i make it up there. i may do a florida diving road trip in the summer.

Great! We have a few nice yak diving spots around here and a growing number of yak divers.

Hi and welcome! I hope you will bring your yak to Invasion in July, a few of us will have ours! speargirl lives in the Keys and she just bought a yak too.

Hi and welcome! I hope you will bring your yak to Invasion in July, a few of us will have ours! speargirl lives in the Keys and she just bought a yak too.

forgive my ignorance, but what is Invasion :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom