Anybody Been on the Nautilus Belle Amie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I still remember reading on Undercurrent telling readers to stay away from brand new boats. Let someone else be the guinea pig.

I still remember reading on Undercurrent telling readers to stay away from brand new boats. Let someone else be the guinea pig.

Great advice! Several of the recent start ups (Baja Aggressor, Carib Dancer, Belle Amie ...) have had growing pains during their initial start up. It takes awhile to sort through all the kinks and get a large boat running smoothly.

For what it is worth, we had a great trip on the explorer. Lots of mantas that would stay for the whole dive. Dolphins stayed with us for a long time at the boiler. Snorkeled with humpbacks. Huge school oh tuna at roca partida. Not as many sharks as previous trips ... Could be the warm water from El Niño

At least we didn't stay at Roca for a second day like the Belle Amie did. Even though my rebreather had to stay on board for the last four days I had a lot of fun snorkeling with the mantas and dolphins at the Boiler.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom