anybody else watching Descending?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In that case, I was referring to Departures, not Descending.

Once again, I get caught by reading what I assume and not what is actually written Not sure about Departures is on. They do sell the three seasons on DVD. Sorry for the confusion, Departures is very good.

Bill

I think it is a pretty descent show, better than a lot of the other crap that is on these days! I did miss the first three episodes, thanks to Bell having changed channel lineups and not telling existing customers. I started with the one in BC one, I sure want to go to Browning Pass and God's Pocket now, maybe this fall. :D

I've been watching. I think it's a great show. Justin and Scott did a great job with. Departures. I've watched every episode of every season. Scott and Ellis are doing a great job with Descending so far. Andre does great work.

I wish I could get it in So Cal!

I've been watching. I think it's a great show. Justin and Scott did a great job with. Departures. I've watched every episode of every season. Scott and Ellis are doing a great job with Descending so far. Andre does great work.

Scott and Andre have definitely developed a "style" that is unique (in a good way).

It is a good show, I wish Scott and Ellis were a little less touch everything though. But they have been doing a great diving show, that I watch every epiosde

Oh, man! I wish we had it in Australia! It must be a great show. Is it possible to watch it online?:wink:

oh yes, I'm dying to see this show. I was a big fan of Departures. Every day I search for a stream or a torrent of this show, but to no avail. If I had cable, this wouldn't be a problem, but there is no way in hell that I will pay $60 a month just for the OLN. Hopefully they will put the season on itunes at least.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom