Anybody know of a good personal stuff dry bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miami Mermaid

Registered
Reaction score
Hi girls!

I am looking for a good bag that stays dry (for diving of course). It has to be big enough to store my:

change of clothes
brush
wallet
keys
2 thin towels
husband's tee shirt
water bottles
sunblock

The charter boat we take has a dry box, but with all of the moving around afterwards, things still get a bit wet.
If you know of a target or walmart that has something like this, please let me know. What do you girls use?

Try a sporting goods store. Especially the ones that have kayaking equipment. I did see one in Wal-Mart the other day but it had so many disclaimers oon it about what could and couldn't go in the bag that it was worthless IMHO. Also it was a very cheap imitation of a dry bag but the price wasn't really that much less.

The biggest one I've seen is by IST. Not sure off hand what the dimensions are, but they are very reasonably priced. AND big enough to hold 2 people's "stuff". It doesn't have a velcro closure like Scubapro's bags do..you have to roll it down and use the quick release buckle to close it. But, it is durable.

If you can't find it nearby, let me know, and I can get a price from our shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom