Anybody owns a DIR Bags-Sport BPW?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On the Fly Tech the hose is on the left side, not in the center:
ae1ba9_0ead5e09c1b945cba27e33f1d1d629b3~mv2.webp

On the DIR30, instead, it appears to be on the center, which also I consider an unfortunate choice:
ae1ba9_67e76ae0762f4f6092c5a7aff304d709~mv2.webp

I use the 15L variant of that and have only been happy with it so far. (Though I have the black one and regret that now that I see there are flourescent yellow and pink variants... That would have been much cooler.)

I use the 15L variant of that and have only been happy with it so far. (Though I have the black one and regret that now that I see there are flourescent yellow and pink variants... That would have been much cooler.)
Yes, they have a really nice set of fancy colours...

But is it in the middle, really?
Yes, it is.

I run an Apeks 5th port 1st stage with primary hose coming down to route under my arm. This interferes with the inflator elbow in the center of the wing so I stay away from those. That inflator hose also looks really long. Inflator elbow on the left side of the wing - no interference, shorter inflator hose and shorter LPI hose.
Capture.JPG

... This interferes with the inflator elbow in the center of the wing so I stay away from those. That inflator hose also looks really long. Inflator elbow on the left side of the wing - no interference, shorter inflator hose and shorter LPI hose.
Usefull insight. Thx :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom