Anybody want to do a simple dive at La Jolla Shores in the nexy few days?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stojakapimp

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a new diver and I've recently had all my equipment serviced, but because of the weather we've been having lately, I still have not gone out since my certification. I'm looking at the forecast and it sounds like the weather should be nice for the next few days and over the weekend.

Soooo, is anybody interested in doing a dive at La Jolla Shores in the next few days? Remember, I'm a new diver, so I'd like it to be an easier dive...not some crazy dive over 100'. The best times that would work for me are: tonight around 5:30, Friday morning around 6ish, Friday night around 5:30, Saturday morning, Sunday late morning.

Let me know if you're interested.

May I suggest if conditions permit La Jolla Cove. I have been told that most of the Shores diveing is on the deep side 80+ feet. The cove offers some excellent diving inthe under 40 range and is one of my favorite sites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom