Anyone any luck with Windows 7/ IQ-800?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aucilla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have an IQ-800 and the PC Interface. I have used "PC Logbook for TUSA" with Windows XP. Now, I have a PC running Windows 7.

I downloaded the PC Logbook software from the TUSA site, but couldn't install it with out some kind of ID, as a log-in type form popped up as part of the install.

I installed the other program they offer, DiveLogbook. It would not get "correctly registered" with Windows 7.

I tried all of the Windows compatibility options and troubleshooting, and I looked all over this website. It looks as if this question has been around for a long time but with no clear answer.

Has anyone run any logbook software and downloaded from the IQ-800 on a Windows 7 system? If it is not using PC Logbook, will it import the data that I have from when I was running XP?

Thanks

There is no current software support for Windows 7 for the IQ-700/800/850 products. We have been informed by Japan that W7 will not be supported.

All current software for instruments is available here: PC Software Download and User Manuals : Tabata USA, Inc. | TUSA | VIEW | Reef Tourer | SEA&SEA
This includes W2K/XP and Vista x32 bit for DiveLogBook 1.11.

If you prefer to use PCLogbook, the instructions provide the appropriate serial numbers for installation which are:

Enter the serial number as follows, then select Next.
In case Dive Computer is IQ-800
DT54A-3472-1882
In case Dive Computer is IQ-700
DT53A-6353-2371

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom