Anyone coming to Curacao between 11/15 to 11/23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curacao Sunshine

Contributor
Reaction score
Currently Westpunt, Curacao NA Previously Goffs
# of dives
200 - 499
David has a mountain bike club for the boys of Westpunt. They are sponsoring 2 races on Nov. 26th and 27th. For participants, I have some great little pouches being made from old inner tubes and am looking for someone to bring them to the island. The weight would be 21 pounds. If you have room to spare in your luggage (first classers have 2 bags of 75 pounds each), let me know. If you'd like to join the race, bring your shoes and shorts and we'll help you get a bike :) Thanks! Sunshine

hi sunshi...
Debbie and I will be doing our usual pilgrimage. I am certain I can manage that as well as the veggie grill :). Just one less dress shirt. We are arriving the 19th late via Insel from Charlotte. spending week one east and week 2 on west side so you better be prepared... Let me know details via PM.

See ya soon!!

Thank you, thank you!
We're done!! for the weekend. We're off to return a car we borrowed to take the boys to a race this morning. Not as good as usual..... one 1st place and one 3rd place. I'll PM you tomorrow! <3 Sunsh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom