anyone dive around here this time of the year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divechk

Reaction score
im new to the area, and am looking for a dive buddy to go diving with. i have all my gear, and i dive with a drysuit.

not many, but some of the shops do chilly willy dives at the quaries during the winter. Try

The Dive Shop - Northern Virginia

They do a couple every year out at Millbrook (45 mins from DC).

There is also a hardy little bunch here that trecks out to wild and wonderful WVA to Mt Storm. Has a powerplant so the water is a little warmer, but it's on top of a Mt so the trip up and the SI are no fun I've been told.

Welcome to the area. Hope to see you out at one of our famous mud-pits once the weather warms (full on WWW here).

Hi and Welcome. I know many of us around the area starts diving around April/ May. When we do start we would love to have you join us.

Since you are in DC, you should check out the Olney Scuba Adventure Dive club. We meet on the first thursday of every month. There are all ranges of divers and some may be willing (or foolish) enough to go diving this time of year.

Myself, and a few friends dive year round. We were diving this past weekend, as amatter of fact. If you would like to get out, just pm me and I will get you some names and numbers. Being from Seatle, you should be use to the conditions. We also ice dive if you have an interest!!

Myself and a few others went this wednesday to a local quarry.Pm if you are interested in some winter dives.

I'm headed your way this Spring and would love to connect with local divers. I'm learning to ice dive this week, so I think I can handle your weather :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom