Anyone dived Aruba ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will forward the PM I received (I saved it)

When I was in Aruba in Aug. 2002 the Manchebo was closed up.
I do not know if the hotel has reopened.

I was wondering because we'll be honeymooning there, completing our OW cert, and hopefully doing a good bit of diving in October of this year.

Also, any suggestions on who to dive with (or avoid) for 2 beginners would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!:boings:

A great outfit we used them for a week, when my wifes octo started to free flow they loand her one repaired hers for the next days dive no charge. We will go back to them every time.

I worked at Pelican last year. I had been to Aruba many times prior. Dived with everyone. i am confident that you would be very satisfied at Pelican.

Say Hi from Andrew. Please punch Eugene in the arm (really hard) for me. Kick Ivan in the A** (really hard) too. Most important-Give Patricia (works the food counter on the pier) a big kiss for me.

There is a Red Sail Sports on Aruba. Slightly larget co than Pelican, but crowded boats.

Personally I would not recommend Mermaid divers.

There are several other small outfits as well.

Red Sail and Pelican have 3-4 boat dives a day, and more ops to night dive.

I have more info about Aruba in general, and diving at my website aquatic1.com

Good luck,

Andrew
PS if you have any energy left after punching and kicking, Please push Wendy off the boat for me (when she least expects it):) :D :) :D

Back
Top Bottom