Anyone Diving Travis This Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buhund

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Is anyone diving Travis this weekend? I got certified a couple months ago but haven't been able to get any dives in yet. However this weekend looks to be my first opportunity. My schedule is pretty flexible and I don't really care where I dive since it's all new to me.

Anyone out there interested in diving with a new guy in rental gear? :D

Scubaland (http://www.scubaland.com/spring_fling.htm) dive club will be out Sat and Sun at windy point, with a lot of people camping saturday (night dives) and doing some group activites Sunday. Feel free to come out, or stop by the shop (north or south) and sign up to get some discounts on park entry. Tons of people to buddy up with if you need to.

buhund:
Is anyone diving Travis this weekend? I got certified a couple months ago but haven't been able to get any dives in yet. However this weekend looks to be my first opportunity. My schedule is pretty flexible and I don't really care where I dive since it's all new to me.

Anyone out there interested in diving with a new guy in rental gear? :D
I'm going diving Saturday at Windy Point around 10am with a couple of other guys. PM me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom