Anyone doing WW points?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
just thought we might get up a support thread if anyone else was on weight watchers...

9 lbs down in 4 weeks! only a million more to go! woo hoo!:popcorn:

hmm, popcorn, only 3 points...

i havent done it personally, but my dad was on WW a few years ago and he LOVED it. he doesnt "belong" anymore but he still pretty much abides by the point system.

good luck!!

yeah, i've done it before, too. it really works if you really do it, and i don't think it asks unrealistic things.

too bad nobody else seems to be on right now.

My wife is a lifetime member. And, basically a diabetic diet is the same as weight watchers. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a year and a half ago. So, I basically am on the same program.

I lost 40 lbs on the program with no exercise. It taught me how to eat properly, and without having to buy special food. I've been lifetime for almost 3 years now, and added a pretty regular exercise and weight lifting program. I am about 5 lbs over where I was but have lowered my bodyfat level considerably. My wife did equally as well (its much easier if you both do the program).

It works fantastic. You do have to keep track and be totally honest. Watch the portion sizes.

I'm on it right now - 30lbs lost, 30lbs to go. WW does work - but slowly!!
I'm up for any support and help I can get, always.

nothing wrong with slow as long as it happens!

My wife is also a lifetime member she's dropped 70+ pounds. I don't particularly count points, but I have learned to eat better and make better choices watching her. I'm down (and stuck @ 230) 15lbs away from the top range of the BMI calculator number.

Although she says there's an alternate method of calculating your BMI based on your frame/wrist width (big vs small) and according to those numbers I'm in the right BMI range.

Either way, it's definitively improved my diving!

The hubby and I joined WW 10 weeks ago. I've lost 20 pounds so far and he's lost 10. It does work if you stick to the program!

Back
Top Bottom