Anyone else have this problem with the Compact Torch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aeronca

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Ok this sounds really dumb, but how exactly do you put the batteries in the Tovatec Compact Torch? This is the 3AAA one. The reason I ask is when I put the 3 batteries in and screw the bottom back on the batteries are too small and slide back and forth without making contact. I know what your thinking, dude its a flashlight, anyone with 2 functioning brain cells could figure it out, but it seems I must be missing something (maybe the 2 functioning brain cells). There are no instructions with the light and nothing on the Intova website for it. It came in a sealed package but could it be missing a battery holder? Anyway I gave it to my wife with and said "here put batteries in this" and she came back with a puzzled look as well.
Anyway maybe this question will at least provide some entertainment. Thanks

it uses a battery holder.......M

Attachments

• IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 269
Thanks, I knew something had to be missing, just seemed odd that it didn't come with one. Of course I'm leaving in a few days and won't have time to replace it. Oh well, at least I'm not as dumb as I thought I was.

Hi Aeronca

Yes, it soundslike your ICOM light is missing the battery cradle. In this case you're off thehook and appears your brain cells are firing on all cylinders : ) Pleasecontact kevin@intova.netwith an address and he’ll be happy to ship you a battery cradle.

Regards,

Joe Ganahl

Hi Aeronca

Yes, it soundslike your ICOM light is missing the battery cradle. In this case you're off thehook and appears your brain cells are firing on all cylinders : ) Pleasecontact kevin@intova.netwith an address and he’ll be happy to ship you a battery cradle.

Regards,

Joe Ganahl

Absolutely! Kevin and Intova rock! Fixed me right up . . . you are going to love that light It's one of my backups.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom