Anyone else working/attending Sea Camp this summer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbone1004

Mr Speed Nuts
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'll be working as a counselor this summer and was wondering if anyone else was working as either a counselor or instructor. Figured we could get to know each other a bit before hand.
Tom

Hey Tom... are you going to SeaCamp in Big Pine Key??
They're interviewing "Scuba Instructors" now..I know one who's going and another who was just interviewed.. he should be accepted...both are great people..neither are on S/B.

The other (interns) are strangers at first..meet up when you get there..bond while doing the job at hand... you need a love for the Ocean and some knowledge about her critters...must have tons of patience with kids..
We give special breaks on all gear for SeaCamp staff...we know you're not there for the $$...stop by and see us at Underseas..

Ya, I'm in Big Pine Key.
I'll make sure to pop in and check you guys out. Not sure what other gear I'd end up needing, but ya never know. Going to be weird doing personal dives on our time off and having to sidemount with AL80's... Used to my HP120's.

from someone who wishes he could work at sea base i would love to have an update on how the summers is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom