anyone getting any local diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dogbone

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey,

I'm relatively new out of Louisville, curious if anyone is getting in any local diving here in KY...or have any good spots in the local lakes and such?

Has anyone been to dive rough river? Does anyone know of a list of places where it's legal to dive, or know who to ask to find out if we can dive these places?

I know it's been a while since you posted this but if you're still looking for local spots and need someone to go with let me know. I haven't personally been to many places other than quarries in the area but I've got a list of local places I would like to dive if I could find someone interested in buddying up.

I would love to go diving with you! :) it's a little cold right now for it as I dont yet have a dry suit, but gladly go diving when it's a little warmer...what places you looking at going to?

I've heard that Laurel Lake and Lake Cumberland have some cool spots but I haven't personally been. I haven't seen anything posted on here recently about them but some people I was diving with earlier in the year mentioned that there are some houses and a church in lake Cumberland from before the valley was flooded. A dive shop called Diver's Den in the area said they know some people who dive in the area and would be able to put me in contact so I was going to check it out in the next couple of months so hopefully I'll bring back some good information

Back
Top Bottom