Anyone going to the Boston Scuba Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xoomboy

Reaction score
Hey all,

Anyone going to the Boston Scuba Show on Saturday? (2/15)

I'm thinking of heading down to check it out, and would be happy to meet some of you face to face.

Also, for those of you that know more about it than I do (which is basically just time and location), what time does David Doubilet start speaking?

Matt

(from diveindustry.org)
=================
February 15: Boston Scuba Show (54th Edition). Holiday Inn and Resort, Marlboro, MA. 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Featured Speaker is David Doubilet (National Geographic’s preeminent in-water photographer). Tickets are $10 and available at the door or from Cecile Christensen, Apple Ridge 2-6, Maynard, MA 01754. For more information contact Cecile at 978-897-0877.

I unfortunately managed to triple book myself again, so I won't be making it...

However I managed to convince Fred to send me a ad postcard, and typed it in for him.

So all the details can be found at: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18345

Likewise Fred's e-mail is in that thread. If you e-mail questions quickly, he might be able to get back to you in time for the show.

Back
Top Bottom