Anyone got a G9 for sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Mine lost a fight with a concrete floor, bit I still have the housing and want to get a replacement - anyone looking to upgrade?

hey buddy, I've got a G9 I recently replaced with a s95. Been using it and loving it for over 2 years, but my housing buttons keep getting stuck and it's just too much hassle now. If you want it, send me a PM. I'm in malaysia thoughm where you at?

Sorry Nick, I managed to find a seller. Fix those buttons!

:)

hi,
i have a canon powershot g9 and was wondering where to get an underwater housing for it in the united states?

and also for the accessories like strobes etc

btw does the g9 work equally good without external flash? there are so many questions about the camera however,

i would really appreciate to know your experience witht he g9.

thank you

hey buddy, I've got a G9 I recently replaced with a s95. Been using it and loving it for over 2 years, but my housing buttons keep getting stuck and it's just too much hassle now. If you want it, send me a PM. I'm in malaysia thoughm where you at?

Just get yourself some liquid food grade silicone and it will lubricate those plungers.

lube_plunger_o_rings.jpg

Back
Top Bottom