Anyone heard from HydroOptix recently

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leisure Pro Brett

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just a general question, is it possible they aren't around any more? I have been trying to contact them regarding service and haven't heard back in a while. Has anything heard something about them, are they still in business?

I've been trying to contact them with no luck. I sent an email question a week ago and tried calling the past two days all with no response.

I was able to place an online order for a lens replacement kit, so we'll see if that actually goes through.

Well, I was contacted by phone and email. A representative told me that the Nano-fog lens was out of stock and offered me the option of the hard lens. I replied by email with a clarification question a couple days back, but haven't heard back from them yet.

They appear to be alive but they don't respond to questions.

They appear to be alive but they don't respond to questions.

Same here. I emailed them -- no response. I called them (more than once) -- no answer. Not a good business model.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom