Anyone in Eastern Kentucky??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sparkz

Reaction score
hey all I in eastern kentucky and wanted to know if anyone is around the Hazard / Jackson Kentucky area? are there any good dive sites?

I and my family had moved here from NE Illinois about 5 years ago and I havent done much if any diveing for that time ( I hurt my back and that slowed me down so ) anyways I wanted to brush up and do a few close to home dives and get back going.
as well as get the kids (2) involved ( 8 & 14 years)

are there any PADI shops in the area?
that the kids can look in to and for my self to brush up?

Thankz all

Please advise

Sparkz Campbell
Hardshell, Kentucky

Welcome to the board! Take a look in the forum list, you will see there is an entire section dedicated to local clubs and whatnot, perhaps there will be something there. If you hang out here long enough, you WILL find people in your area!! Hope you enjoy the forums!!

Hello Sparkz,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Sorry I cant help you out with the information your looking for. Wanted to say hey though :wavey:

Hey there Sparkz, welcome to Scuba Board! and safe diving :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Sparkz:
hey all I in eastern kentucky and wanted to know if anyone is around the Hazard / Jackson Kentucky area? are there any good dive sites?

Sparkz Campbell
Hardshell, Kentucky

Welome to ScubaBoard! I'm not that well versed in Eastern KY diving.
There is a shop in Somerset about 100 miles from you,
http://www.deansdiversden.com/
and he is a Padi Shop.

Back
Top Bottom