Anyone in Key Largo ever dove with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adurso

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone ever dove with Agualazul Diving? They are a small outfit in Key Largo. We are thinking of booking a trip with them in June. Thanks

adurso:
Has anyone ever dove with Agualazul Diving? They are a small outfit in Key Largo. We are thinking of booking a trip with them in June. Thanks

I have not dove with them, but 2 weeks ago I went with Blue Water Divers. They run a really nice operation and I would recommend them highly.

Try doing a search for Key Largo dive ops. You should be able to find more than enough information.

~BD

KeyLargoBrent:
I've never heard of them. Nor can I find any information about them on the web. How did you find them?
Web site is Aguaazuldiving.com. Some dive club members up here in VA had gone with them over Thanksgiving. The four who went had good things to say. I was just curious if anyone else had input as I want to bring my family down there in spring.

adurso:
Web site is Aguaazuldiving.com. Some dive club members up here in VA had gone with them over Thanksgiving. The four who went had good things to say. I was just curious if anyone else had input as I want to bring my family down there in spring.

Does anyone know where that 504 area code is? Key Largo is 305.

Its none of my business, but I'm curious why you would want to go with a relatively unknown op not even based in Florida, instead of a local operator who actually lives in the Keys?

I've been going to Key Largo 2 or 3 times a year for last 10 years and have NEVER heard of this dive op!

Lots of good ones to choose from that are ESTABLISHED & WELL KNOWN.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom