Anyone Interested in "Red Wings"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Standingbear56

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everyone,
Now that I have your attention, here is my question. While we all know that the equipment Technical divers use is mostly black, there are other choices out there. Especially for all you recreational divers. Dive Rite is thinking about producing a limited edition Travel Wing in red. We'd would like to know how much interest there would be in this item. Now, don't be shy. I'll even start 1st. I do indeed dive a red TransPac. Why? Because it separates me from the crowd. Underwater my students can ID me right away AND there is no mistaking me or my equipment on a boat or at a dive site. Having a matching Travel Wing will be great for all that warm water diving.
So, who would like "Red Wings", exclusively from Prime Scuba?
Safe Diving,
George
PADI MSDT

Not bad, cuz when you get stabbed in the heart UW, it'll hide some things.........

If you dive a transpac with red wings, how will people be able to tell you apart from me & my 30 year old At-Pac?

As long as I can get my red wing in orange. N

I dive a red wing too! Good to see there are more options in red.

hubby has red wing for his bpw/rebreather

cheers

I'm not in the market for a new wing at the moment, but my doubles wing is a Deep Outdoors, and it is orange, and I love that. It (along with a few other things about my gear) makes it easy for people to identify me with certainty underwater, and I'd surely be a lot easier to spot in a cave, unconscious on the floor, with my orange wing.

People ought to have more yellow and orange stuff. I think it's a safety matter.

I'm not in the market for a new wing at the moment, but my doubles wing is a Deep Outdoors, and it is orange, and I love that. It (along with a few other things about my gear) makes it easy for people to identify me with certainty underwater, and I'd surely be a lot easier to spot in a cave, unconscious on the floor, with my orange wing.

People ought to have more yellow and orange stuff. I think it's a safety matter.

Yellow & Orange - why not? I'll pass that one and let's see what happens. What about reflective piping or panels???
Safe Diving, and no passing out in caves!
George

Back
Top Bottom