ANyone Night diving or Camping at Cerulean, KY sat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duca

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards both right now... I'll be checking the board until about 0500 hrs....

I wish I could make it.

But I am glad that you and silverfish are on board now. I is nice to have some more people nearby on the board.

Chad

yeah, I guess I shouldmeet up with her later. Looks like I'll be camping out at Cer Saturday night, so maybe I'll meet some more "locals"....

What is the fall/winter dive scene like around here. Does everyone pretty much pack up their gear or head way south for the Winter? I noticed that the Middle Tenn Motorcycle crowd pretty much takes the winter off, except for the die-hards....

Don't really know about winter diving. I only got certified in July. But I guess we will find soon.

Chad

You missed a great weekend, chad....

I did my first night and deep dives and did a "simulated" wreck dive inthe crusher building at Cer. I did the deep at Pennyroyal (74', and it was COOOOOLD).

I also got to play victim both evenings for a Rescue diver clas.. I learned a lot and it help me build confidence with "out of air" situations (switching regs, sharing airsources, etc....)

Duca,
you were at Cerulan and Pennyroyale this past weekend, help out as victim for a rescue class? Do I know you? Did I drown you this past weekend?

~lildiver

It looks like we are going to be a Falling Rock In Louisville on Sunday 9-30-01. If anyone is going to be there look for me. I won't be able to check the board again so if you are there I will have a Scubapro wet suit on and a SeaQuest BCD.

Chad

Well, lildiver, you damn sure tried! :wink: nice to "see" ya...
Maybe you can pay me back, I'm starting my rescue course next week!

Chad,

You may not get this, but I'll be in Florida this weekend. First ocean dives....

Have fun in Fl watch out for those sharks.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom