Anyone on Windjammer Legacy Cruising the Virgin Islands 12/25-31?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubagolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and college-break daughter are sailing on the Windjammer Legacy out of St. Thomas on December 25th through the 31st. Yeah, I know. This is not really a dive live-aboard, but I'm the only diver in the family and it's probably the closest I'll get to it! Windjammer advertises the Legacy as a "dive live-aboard", with daily 2-tanks, etc. Any ScubaBoarders "on board" for this cruise? I'll post a trip report when we get back. :14:

No, but I was on that itinerary with the Legacy about two years ago and got about 10 dives in. Some nice diving in the area, you definetly have to dive the 'Rhone' which is the shipwreck that they filmed the movie 'The Deep' on. Excellent dive.
My wife and I regularly do the Windjammers and always have a blast. We are on the Mandalay for two weeks starting March 5th, 2006 going from Grenada to Antigua and hope to get a dozen or so dives in then.
Enjoy your cruise! Oh, and think about something to dress up as for the PPP (Pirates, Pimps and Prostitutes) costume party, anything within your imagination that begins with a 'P'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom