Anyone ready for November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carlos Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know it is early, but I have been holding off since May.

Nov 15-20, Secrets friends from work. I am the only diver. Living Underwater.

Anyone else looking into this time frame?

29 October thru 14 November, non-diving siblings coming down from 3rd-10th so I will only be able to dive, maybe, 10 days of it . Diving with Tres Pelicanos, of course.:happywave:

That was quick haha.

I know the non-diving feeling. I might have convinced my buddies to at least do some snorkeling. Small steps.

Nov 18-25 solo so far, staying at Blue Angel, haven't decided whom I'm diving with yet.
Thanks for starting the thread nashwl, booked this trip a long time ago :wink:

Thanks for starting the thread for the October/November crew. Unless airfares come down this will be the first time in seven years that we won't be there. If airfares do come down hopefully looking at October 25 to either November 8th or 11th. Diving would be with TP.

Thanks for starting the thread for the October/November crew. Unless airfares come down this will be the first time in seven years that we won't be there. If airfares do come down hopefully looking at October 25 to either November 8th or 11th. Diving would be with TP.
How large a differential in air fare drives the go/no go decision? Air fare is a big part of the expense of a Cozumel trip, for sure, but it's not the only significant outlay. A couple hundred dollars difference in air fare isn't that big of a deal to me in the grand scheme of things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom