Anyone tried the olympus pt-014 housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtrain01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just purchased the olympus pt-014 underwater housing and I wanted some feedback before I try it out. Can anyone let me know how they like it? Thanks

jtrain01:
I just purchased the olympus pt-014 underwater housing and I wanted some feedback before I try it out. Can anyone let me know how they like it? Thanks

Hi jtrain01,

Welcome to the boards. I think you may want to post this in the "Underwater Photography" section. I don't think it will get noticed here, although I'm sure you'll recieve some good feedback there.

Jeff

JRO:
Hi jtrain01,

Welcome to the boards. I think you may want to post this in the "Underwater Photography" section. I don't think it will get noticed here, although I'm sure you'll recieve some good feedback there.

Jeff

Jeff,
Thanks, I was looking on the top of the page and I found out that I was in the wrong section. First time on the boards. Definately not the last. I'll get the hang of it.

John

I actually should have posted this as a generic question. Has anyone had any problems with these camera housings leaking? I am just a little nervous about them. I had one purchased a gift for my new camera. Any kind of feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

jtrain01:
I actually should have posted this as a generic question. Has anyone had any problems with these camera housings leaking? I am just a little nervous about them. I had one purchased a gift for my new camera. Any kind of feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

I bought my PT-014 sis months ago but I actually dived with ot just twice. The first time at a 35 meters depths dive and everything was O.K. The only minus in my opinion is the small LCD, maybe to small to figure out exactly how your picture will look like. Next months I will dive in Sinai and I hope everything will be fine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom