• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Anyone Using The Zeagle Covert XT?

Discussion in 'Diving Into New Gear' started by Cpt.Jack, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Cpt.Jack

Cpt.Jack Garibaldi

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    Hello,

Very new to scuba and just recently completed my basic certification. Im looking at gear and like what I see in the Zeagle Covert XT BCD. Anyone diving this equipment that would like to shed some light, good or bad?

2. Tundrahog

Tundrahog Angel Fish

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    For what it's worth I finished my OW about a month ago and bought a covert XT. I've got 4 dives with it and so far, it seems to be rugged and haven't had any issues. I've ordered some molle pouches and attachment hardware to see what use I can get out of that. I'm going to follow this thread to get some thoughts from someone with more experience.

3. Altamira

Altamira ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Based on my 3 year experience with the Covert, I think you will really like the Covert XT. The XT has needed improvements over the Covert, and still has room to put additional Zeagle pockets on the waist strap if you want more space to put accessories. I added weight pouches to my top cam band which now come standard with the XT. Also, the ability to use the Zeagle weight pouches in the ditchable weight pockets is a significant improvement because you can hand the weight pouches up to the boat crew if you want.