Anyone want to get together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bill22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm back! :) Arrived in Cebu yesterday. Was going to dive Malapascua this week, but weather was iffy today and I didn't want to take the bus all the way up and then not be able to get across. It also wasn't looking good Thursday or Friday next week when I would have been wanting to get back.

I'm planning to fly to Manila on October 23rd if anyone want's to get together? I'm attending a karate tournament on Sunday the 25th, then going up to Subic where I expect to spend several weeks. Will come through Manila again in mid-December on my way to Puerto Galera where I'm booked for a month.... no plans after that... yet :)

Would be great to see everyone :)

No one comes here anymore.... at least it seems most of the old gang doesn't :( Back in the US now after 7 months in the Philippines. Made dives in Subic, Boracay, Malapascua, Bohol, and Anilao. Never made it to PG :D Just came back to the US to attend my high school reunion and take care of some things. I've already bought my plane ticket and will be back in the Philippines on the 15th. We really oughta get together this time :)

Hiya Bill,

I am heading to Malapascua in 10 days. Will be there the evening of the 25th. Gonna dive there and meet some folks, see if I want to do my IDC there with Thresher Diving. So may be on the island for at least a month, maybe longer if I can find work after.

Hope to see you there,
Michael

I don't expect to be diving Malapascua again before the fall. Probably Puerto Galera in July and Romblon in August... just tentative plans now. The locals around Manila normally do weekends in Anilao. I suspect we'll put something together there before I go to PG next month :)

Back
Top Bottom