Anyone with PolarPro Switchblade? - Looking for dimensions to test on Osmo Action

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishhy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm very happy with my video and stills from my Osmo Action, but I'm finding it difficult to find a wet lens for macro.

I noticed the waterproof case used by PolarPro for the switchblade, and my Osmo action case look almost identical. (See photos below).
I was hoping someone might be able to take a measurement of their PolarPro case that is used for the switchblade (the square part it snaps on to)???
If you have an Osmo Action and have tried one and have results, even better!
Thanks!

Anyone? Still looking for "clip-on" style macro lenses used for GoPro that might work on an Osmo Action

You know I just got these screw on filters for my Osmo. (which I prefer underwater over the GoPro)
Maybe this might be a solution.

The problem with those filters is that they cannot be changed during the dive when using a deep water case.

The problem with those filters is that they cannot be changed during the dive when using a deep water case.
This is true. Check out the beginning of my BVI video... You can see the blue going away as I used the color correction as an effect to transition to the colors, this is only using color correction in Adobe Premier Pro. Yes is $$ and Yes there is a learning curve, but it is sure nice to let more light in without filters and get just the right color needed instead of only a few choices of filters.

This is true. Check out the beginning of my BVI video... You can see the blue going away as I used the color correction as an effect to transition to the colors, this is only using color correction in Adobe Premier Pro. Yes is $$ and Yes there is a learning curve, but it is sure nice to let more light in without filters and get just the right color needed instead of only a few choices of filters.

Whoa! You got these Color’s without a filter just using APP and some clever color grading?? Wow! 🧐😙

I currently use Davinci Resolve 17 - it has great color options and best of all, it's free!
I really like the osmo action, it takes great video: No filters, only post color grade.

I just want to be able to get closer up on small items (less than 1ft) - I bought a gopro 52mm ring adapter, and I'm going to see if I can rig it to fit my underwater case for my Osmo soon.

Back
Top Bottom