Anything pink!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi what size BC do you need? I have a small Sherwood Freedom in like new condition for $100.00 plus shipping. Probably around $15. PM me if you or anyone else is interested. Thanks

i don't know if you have what you are looking for, but i just gave away the pink b.c., but i do have a pink oceanic reg, with a pink u.s. Divers micra second stage.
It would have to be serviced as it has been sitting around for a couple of years. I would be happy to part with it for $30.00 plus shipping. I would just like to know someone how loves pink would be using it.

I also have a matching green set.
View attachment 119801
i want! I buy! :d

Thank you guys for all the replies! There have been so many!!! I really appreciate it!!! :D
This is all my pink swag so far

2012-03-28 19.24.29.jpg

When I opened my shop I was hoping for a woman's line. We brought in Cressi. They make pink everything and are reasonably priced. Of course Halcyon is making pink lined wings if you want the Cadillac of scuba gear. Check us at Scubadelphia.com.

OH MY GOSH! HI! Yes! This stuff I have found by myself! The mask and snorkel I bought at a shop when I worked at Cirque Polynesia in Maui. The flippies and wetsuit I found on eBay! But I had to scour here and eventually Craigslist (as you know :D) for more goodies!
welcome to the board!!! lmao... i see you are finding more pink stuff!!

scubapro made pink splatter covers in the splatter-happy 80s, but they're more than you want to spend right now, so save your pennies & keep on the lookout!

<--- see?

that's also a pink doubles wing in that pic. of course, went sidemount almost immediately after & don't use it now... oh, and my honey gave me the tiara beanie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom