Anything pink!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my thread and reply! Unfortunately my cup size is just under a B and my pant size runs about a 4ish so a size M won't fit me too well :( But thank you again! I really appreciate all the kind offers! I was honestly not expecting this turnout at all!!!

I can't contribute much to the pink needs, although my Dive Rite reg has a pink Sea Cure mouth piece on it and I painted the metal ring around it pink. I color code my regs. Pink is for Primary. Blue is for backup. etc etc... Bare does make a nice set of pink gloves. Yes, I have those as well, the guys bet me I would not wear them. I won.

I did find a set of the Bare pink gloves here that no one has claimed in the past month. They are a size XS, and it sounds like, and looks like, you are petite. They might fit. I would be willing to drop them in the mail to you for free if you want them. It would take about two weeks to get to you from here though. Let me know.

Oh, and your status [This Space For Rent] was my signature on here since the day I joined! LOL :)

Here is a pic of my pink painted reg ring, and you can kind of see the mouth piece.

GOPR1081.jpg

I can't contribute much to the pink needs, although my Dive Rite reg has a pink Sea Cure mouth piece on it and I painted the metal ring around it pink. I color code my regs. Pink is for Primary. Blue is for backup. etc etc... Bare does make a nice set of pink gloves. Yes, I have those as well, the guys bet me I would not wear them. I won.

I did find a set of the Bare pink gloves here that no one has claimed in the past month. They are a size XS, and it sounds like, and looks like, you are petite. They might fit. I would be willing to drop them in the mail to you for free if you want them. It would take about two weeks to get to you from here though. Let me know.

Oh, and your status [This Space For Rent] was my signature on here since the day I joined! LOL :)

That is a really good idea for the mouth pieces!
I would REALLY like the set of gloves, but I would like to pay you for them :biggrin: You are so kind for even offering them to me. I don't like taking things for free from people at all! :(

I love how you have that as you sig!!! That's awesome!!! :D <3

OK. Send me a PM with the address you would like them shipped to, and I will let you know what he postage is going to cost Monday. You can just cover the cost of the postage. Even though you don't have to think of them as taking them for free, think of it as a gift to a new diver.

Hey, James, what kind of paint did you use to color your reg?

It's just some Krylon. We don't have much of a selection down here. The color is watermelon.

Reactions: Jax
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom