AOW in Cabo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gwold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'll be in Cabo for a week at the end of March, and would like to get my AOW. What're your recommendations on that--trainer/shop, doing the eLearning early versus classroom on-site, etc? TIA

Hi

Great to hear you are looking at continuing your diving to the Advanced open water course.

Which learning method is definitely a good question to ask. First depending on how much time and how much reading you want to do when you get down to Cabo, you don't have to actually read the entire book you will pick 3 dive specialities that you would like to do on top of the Deep and Navigation mandatory dives and you will of course need to read the main course content.

Otherwise the eLearning is a great way to shorten the course as all the knowledge reviews and reading will be all out of the way before you get here.

The course consists of 5 dives and the best part no exam.

If you would like anymore information please email me on the address below.

Kind Regards
Charlotte (Charlie)

There also is a shop with their own pool which is great for training. You can spend as much time in the pool with your gear on as you like. It is called Nautilus Dive Tech. It isn't right on the marine, but only a 5 minute walk away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom