Apeks BPW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi!

Some of you now have the rig for some time (and others may have joined the "club")... As I am really interested in it, I would love to hear about some more comments about real dive experience with it (like pros and cons)...

Thanks for any comments!!

Bye

The WTX is a good rig but the BP/W in my opinion is much better especially adjustment wise. As a matter of fact I got mine from Phil at DiveSports.com. A great guy BTW will help you out any way he can.

PhilEllis:
Hi Randy,

I have posted several amateur pictures of the WTX Harness set-up on our website. This is the WTX Harness, the WTX3 30 pound wing, and the Sure Lock Integrated Weight System. You can follow this link to take a look. Thanks.

Apeks WTX Harness Pictures

Phil Ellis
Dive Sports Online
www.divesports.com
(800) 601-DIVE

BTW, what is the price of each item for one set?

MarcHerm:
Hi!

Some of you now have the rig for some time (and others may have joined the "club")... As I am really interested in it, I would love to hear about some more comments about real dive experience with it (like pros and cons)...

Thanks for any comments!!

Bye

So far I haven't found any cons, but I have only used it for 6 dives. It feels very stable both under and on top of the water and is very comfortable. I bought it at Dive Sports.

I picked up the WTX harness and BP for less than $200 ..... Around $175 or so IIRC. You do have to assemble it however. I have also seen nice Halcyon rigs for $211 for the harness and BP.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom