For Sale Apeks DS4 1st stage with TX50 2nd, & 2" SPG, stage reg setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stepaside

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Apeks DS4 1st stage with TX50 2nd stage and SPG (2" Uwatec) stage regulator setup $220 OBO
Scaling back on my tech diving, these regs have to go soon "make an offer"!
These were serviced 2 years ago, always used in freshwater caves very reliable set, used for 8 dives since service.
Buyer pays to ship, PayPal or Zelle. Email me m,beck1@hotmail for quicker response
TxmrS9yK-JrHmUSs1bLXq77KnFahQxQ_08oF26uooLX3dg0y5foxVEJ7SWtbqCZtcqBdTBYlghXIwMnRKq4=w803-h937-no.jpg

uTtnuRHQasXIxJjItApTEzpXJEF-VR77DufTrUi7_zVT3CFB8py1PIXw_UpA1FvL2hV6jTvOPpuRco-ulK4=w629-h937-no.jpg
xyIi_KPbDTRrF5lA9c5DKsFYajY4bdnSwqLnvU_mRCx0dEi6UYkUjPxrArfPy0e-IY0ftdEl2U6aFHIz8h=w1014-h937-no.jpg

second is a TX50..............

A
second is a TX50..............
Actually it is an ATX50 I will correct later tonight. In short it’s a great and reliable stage reg regardless if my fat fingers screw up the description.
Thanks for the heads up

Apeks DS4 1st stage with TX50 2nd stage and SPG (2" Uwatec) stage regulator setup $180 OBO
Scaling back on my tech diving, these regs have to go soon "make an offer"!
These were serviced 2 years ago, always used in freshwater caves very reliable set, used for 8 dives since service.
I will pay shipping lower 48 USA, PayPal or Zelle. Email me m,beck1@hotmail for quicker response

Price drop and shipping included!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom