Apeks Flight no octo hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dickiesprettythings

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,
I just purchased an Apeks flight set from an individual but the octo has no hose. The seller said that is how they come from the factory. Was he misleading me or is that a real thing?? I bought an xtx set years ago but that had everything, however that was from a dive show.
Also, any ideas where to get a hose?After some brief research it looks like they wont accept a standard hose.
Thinking about selling this on and sticking to my scubapro gear but have wanted a flight for a while because I travel quite a bit.
Thanks in Advance!
Dickie

Apeks Flight 2nd stage -- questions regarding use with standard LP reg hose

see that thread, it should have come with the proprietary hose since it can't use a standard regulator hose. A huge reason why I am a hugely against this regulator

Well that sucks!Wish I had read that before hand!haha. Thanks for the reply tbone. Any idea where I can buy a hose?I called Apeks but the person on the line had absolutely no clue, put me on hold then through to a voicemail.

any aqualung dealer can order it, finding one that won't charge MSRP is a bit touchy though, you have to know a guy to get it at a reasonable price, but it is unlikely you will find one much cheaper than that

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom