Apeks RK3 HD fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the HD and the regulars. Only different visually is the small printed 70. The HD’s are of course heavier.

Hoping im not hijacking this thread.. but i just found out my LDS doesn't carry the RK3HD. can somebody point me out where to buy online? somebody i can trust?

Hoping im not hijacking this thread.. but i just found out my LDS doesn't carry the RK3HD. can somebody point me out where to buy online? somebody i can trust?
Look for an Aqualung and/or Apeks dealer.

Im located in the Philippines and our local apeks/aqualung dealer doesnt carry the HD
Aside from not carrying it in the store, did they also say they were unable and/or unwilling to order it for you?
I have no idea whether or not those items are distributed to that part of the world - not all items are available to order in all locations.

LDS said that there were several divers looking for it. but they never had any in stock. owner of store wasnt there. he owns a chain of dive shops.he’s not always there.

LDS said that there were several divers looking for it. but they never had any in stock. owner of store wasnt there. he owns a chain of dive shops.he’s not always there.
Then you may have the opportunity to have them order it for you once you get to the right person. If you search for an Apeks website version that seems to be for your area, the product shown on the site will be a good indication whether or not the fins are distributed in that region.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom