Sold! APEKS Sidemount BCD with Regulaors

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCR Ducatista

Registered
Reaction score
APEKS Compete Sidemount System with XTX50 Regulators. Like new condition. $1,000 buyer pays shipping.

WSX-25/WSX-45 sidemount harness, a feature-rich sidemount harness system which comes complete with two bladders for tec redundancy, harness with crotchstrap, D-rings, bungee and accessory butt pack. The bladder is constructed from Armoguard, a super-tough material normally found in public safety diving and military products. This smooth material is ten times more abrasion resistant than standard Cordura (the material used on many other sidemount harness bladders),making this a wing designed with serious sidemount diving in mind. The two-pieceplate system is adjustable to nearly any torso length, making this a one size fits allsystem. The system also has individual webbing sections rather than one long piece running through the harness, which means the complete system can bequickly and easily adjusted. The harness is currently setup for a 5’9” 170# diver.

Attachments

• IMG_2879.jpeg
    IMG_2879.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2881.jpeg
    IMG_2881.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2883.jpeg
    IMG_2883.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2885.jpeg
    IMG_2885.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 94
I will offer to buy the BCD for $300 if he buys the regulator for $700.
I told the other person that I would sell the regs for $600 but I do not have a reply yet. I cannot sell any of the system unless I get $1000 and that is a fantastic deal.

I have decided not to break up the BCD and the regulators. The excellent price for it all is still $1,000.

How is old is the equipment and/or how many dives?

I have decided not to break up the BCD and the regulators. The excellent price for it all is still $1,000.

I told the other person that I would sell the regs for $600 but I do not have a reply yet. I cannot sell any of the system unless I get $1000 and that is a fantastic deal.

If you change your mind, as per my PM I will buy the regs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom