Apeks WTX harness/integrated weights/backplate...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike just get rid of all that padding and extra BS you got on there and get a simple Hog rig... that will take you as far as you (or your wallet) dare go.

You think all that stuff adds comfort specially when you are standing up but in the water all that stuff does is add useless buoyancy when you are trying to get rid of it and adds weight post dive because of the water soaked into it.

Okay, they're gonna be close to -8 lbs, empty.Next, which tank are you diving when you dive a single, like currently?

I only dive singles and I use the Worthington Steel 100HP's I have two of them... The set of 80 hp's are my wife's set that she didn't use and I inherited them...

MG

Ben,

The padding is there for when I dive warm waters and not for Monterey... I will remove it before I dive...

Thanks,

MG

I like their design, where can I buy one, and how much are they?

Hi Mike,
I am considering buying a Apeks ATX Harness, (with a Apeks WTX 3 wing 32 lbs )unfortunately , in my country Romania we do not have an local Apeks dealer and I am forced to buy on line.
So ... I have few question....
1) Do you bought the cam belts separately or the harness or ( what I hopping ) they came with the harness?
2)How solid is the harness without a back plate ,
is it strong enough to support a 15l steel cylinder?
3) How does if feel in the water
Thank you very much for your help
Stefan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom