Apex WTX harness with apex sure lok integrated weight system and wtx3 wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdailey777

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a great comfortable Apex wtx Harness system with integrated weights I need to find a home for. I bought this when I new I was going to go down the tech road and have used it for single tank as well as diving doubles (with a bigger wing) and was using it on my Kiss rebreather as well. I hate to get rid of it as it has been one of my favorite bc/ harnesses I have had as it is very comfortable and the d-rings are located well for various attachments.

Looking to get 350 for all as this is about 900 new.
I also have a stainless steel back plate I can include for 100 they are 180 new. bc1.jpgbc2.jpg

regards
Josh

Last edited:
The comfort harness is selling for 395 the wing is 300 depending where you find it the integrated weight pockets are 150 the sure lock attachment is 75

I also have a stainless 6lb. Apeks Backplate that fits in the harness and is good for doubles. That could be included for extra

Josh

PMing you

PM sent as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom