Apollo AV1 red light issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry never heard about an alarm, from the ones I had. Are you possibly hearing a rapid mechanical clicking sound?

Sorry never heard about an alarm, from the ones I had. Are you possibly hearing a rapid mechanical clicking sound?

I really don’t know it definitely sounded like a alarm I thought it might of been a heat sensor warning alarm. I’ve looked everywhere but can’t find anywhere that mentions a alarm. Any thoughts on what it could be.

Perhaps it is the relay switch. It clicks when the voltage is too low and also when it fails it just clicks rapidly and scooter won't run. My understanding of this stuff is extremely rudimentary, but it is my understanding this relay is a mechanical device and has a finite service life and they fail.
It is the cube shaped thing, perhaps you can feel it click when you apply power? I have replaced them in the past, but can't seem to find replacements now? Sorry.

Perhaps it is the relay switch. It clicks when the voltage is too low and also when it fails it just clicks rapidly and scooter won't run. My understanding of this stuff is extremely rudimentary, but it is my understanding this relay is a mechanical device and has a finite service life and they fail.
It is the cube shaped thing, perhaps you can feel it click when you apply power? I have replaced them in the past, but can't seem to find replacements now? Sorry.

Attachments

• 46EBC013-D568-4672-AC7A-99AC677D7A5C.png
    46EBC013-D568-4672-AC7A-99AC677D7A5C.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 17
yeah that looks like the relay, not at all sure that is your actual problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom