App to log dives other than Shearwater Cloud

Based on the responses, these seem to be good. Which do you prefer?

• MacDive

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • SubSurface

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • DiveLog / DiveLogDT

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Another solution

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmrqs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I have been playing a bit with the Shearwater Cloud app on my iPhone but find the presentation isn’t the greatest. Are there other apps (be it on iOS or Mac OS) that would work with the data from the Shearwater, in which I could log my dives easily and retain all the data points?

Thanks!

MacDive. For both Mac and iOS. Works perfectly with the shearwaters. Or, by all means, Subsurface which has some advantages and disadvantages, not the least being an interface which is a lot less pleasant, imho.

Check out DiveLogDT for Mac and Dive Log for iPhone. We have it on an old 2009 MacBook Pro, iPhone 6s, 7 & 8, iPad mini and iPad Pro. Works great on all!

I’m gonna put another vote out there for MacDive. It’s very easy to use and actually feels like an iOS app.

4 names stand out, thank you all for the feedback!
I’ve added a poll tot his thread, based on the answers gotten - maybe we’ll get more answers still. :)

I’ll take a look at MacDive first and then check the others.

Thank you!

4 names stand out, thank you all for the feedback!
I’ve added a poll tot his thread, based on the answers gotten - maybe we’ll get more answers still. :)

I’ll take a look at MacDive first and then check the others.

Thank you!

I have both the app and the pc versions. I love that you have control over your backups. I use iCloud. Dropbox is the other choice.

Back
Top Bottom