apple ipod photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can store videos but you cant play them on the screen.
I got an Ipod Photo inexpensively off ebay with warranty. The camera connector is fairly cheap and TINY- you can carry it plugged into the Ipod (I do).

domino22:
Thanks Ron. I have a 30gig Flashtrax already and it has been great. This RAW stuff is new to me ,well not new I was just afraid to try it. Will see what happens.

RAW IMO is one of the best formats to shoot as it allows for 16 bit (actually 12 in most cameras) capture which can increase tonal range. It also allows one more flexibility in modifying certain aspects on in image after capture. WB adjustments are very useful.

The only thing with the OLY is that the 5060 RAW support that OLY provides is rather pointless, so you need a tool like photoshop CS to make RAW worth shooting.

So if you don't have good RAW software support it maybe useless to shoot in that format.

Another thing about the 5060 (and I believe all OLY higher end non-DLSR's) is that the write to the buffer is not implemented very well, and once the buffer fills the camera will lockup and one can not shoot until the entire buffer clears. Poor design that.

In any event, good luck with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom